Turf Care Systems LLC.
Specializing in Lawn Sprinkler Systems & Landscapes for Residential & Commercial Properties
Established in 1987, Turf Care Systems LLC is Rapid City’s full service turf and lawn irrigation (Lawn Sprinkler) specialist. The trained professionals at Turf Care Systems LLC are able to provide even the most discerning homeowner, or budget conscious commercial client, the guidance and appropriate direction in which to accomplish their landscape goals.
Whether your desires are to have the healthiest green, weed free lawn or designing and installing a beautiful backyard landscape paradise, we can help. Each member of our professional lawn care team is committed to making your lawn look its best with and expertly designed lawn sprinkler system. So, if you are in need of landscaping assistance we would enjoy the opportunity to meet with you and review how best to accomplish your goals with a top quality lawn irrigation system.
Turf Care Systems LLC Offers…
Everything you need for your Turf to Succeed!
- Commercial and residential Lawn Sprinkler system (lawn irrigation) installation.
- Lawn Irrigation System Maintenance.
- Lawn Irrigation System Repair. Specializing in Irrigation trouble shooting.
- Backflow Testing and repair (ASSE Certified Staff- Backflow testers).
From design conception to construction, to maintenance and repairs.
Lawn Sprinkler System Design & Redesign
- Sprinkler System Design.
- Lawn Irrigation System Redesign.
- Head to Head Full 100% coverage.
- Uniformity of Coverage.
- Proper Zone configuration for:
- Plants and soil types.
- Proper Pressure.
- Proper heads and drip systems.
Lawn Sprinkler System Repair
- Sprinkler Repair:
- Copper Repair.
- PVB Repair.
- Sprinkler Valve Repair.
- Sprinkler Head Repair.
- Sprinkler Pipe Repair.
- Sprinkler Head Replacement.
- Sprinkler Head Relocation.
- Head to Head coverage. A poorly designed sprinkler system will leave dead spots.
- Sprinkler Controller:
Lawn Sprinkler System Maintenance
- Lawn Irrigation System Audit.
- Why waste water and money? We can show you where you’re wasting money.
- Spring Sprinkler Start up / Turn on.
- View each zone for proper water pressure.
- View each zone and look for any indications of a leak.
- View each head for proper water spray and arc.
- View each head for proper radius and coverage.
- Testing each line for proper coverage and pressure.
- Testing your Backflow device for your family’s safety.
- Fall Irrigation System blow out / Winterization.
- Look for leak indicators during blow out
- Improper winterization can turn into a real nightmare come Spring.
- Get it done right!